The Women's Ministries Department ministers to the spiritual, emotional, physical and social needs of women around the world. It encourages women to improve their potential and participation in the mission of the church. It provides a support system for hurting women, and a forum to address topics and issues as they affect women in and out of the church. It promotes programs to mentor young women and encourages young women academically through a scholarship program.
We are preparing WOMEN MINISTRY for the second coming of Jesus Christ, with the prayerful hope that each Person will take his ordained positions as priest of his home and watchmen proclaiming the truth of the scriptures to the entire world.
The purpose of the WOMEN MINISTRY of BLVD SDA Church is to create an environment that fosters growth in Christ by providing developmental opportunities for the WM to become more spiritually established in Jesus Christ.
We will seek to accomplish these goals through a series of planned events (i.e. prayer breakfast, weekend retreats, Bible study groups, etc).
How we serve WOMEN MINISTRY
- Provide opportunities for women to deepen their faith and experience spiritual growth and renewal
- Elevate women as persons of worth
- Address the concerns of women
- Build networks among women
- Mentor young women, teens, and girls
- Promote opportunities for wider service for women
- Challenge Adventist women to use their talents and spiritual gifts for the glory of God in the home, church, and community
- Serve as a clearinghouse for women’s ministries resources
- Develop resources for local church women’s ministries leaders
- Publish a quarterly newsletter and monthly e-newsletter for women’s ministries leaders
JOIN WOMEN MINISTRY